Friday, July 23, 2010

Endings.


I'm still not even sure if there is a proper way to conclude this trip. Its been a week since i returned to the states and i have honestly been putting off doing this final post. Im not entirely certain why, but it makes me nervous for whatever reason. I have learned so much this summer, and Ive had to do quite a bit of growing up in some ways. In many ways im proud of myself, for earning this trip as well as making the most of my time. I suppose i just want to say thank you. Especially to my family as well as the Langelier's, the Hutton's and the Eichler's. They all looked after me, gave me a place to stay and fed me. I am so grateful to have such amazing friends, along with their fantastic families. Thank you to everyone that looked at the blog, it has been a wild ride, and it shall continue to be one. It just might be less visually interesting, henceforth the end of the blog. haha. I love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment